Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maxwell Spencer Posey

December 15, 2009 . . . 4:27 AM
7 lbs. 3 oz . . . . 22 inches
Our sweet little Max is such a good baby. We couldn't love him more!! Elle also loves her little brother and is starting to be a good helper for mom! She loves to point out his eyes, ears, mouth and nose. We are so blessed to have these sweet little spirits in our home.














9 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! Hooray, I was wondering when he arrived!

*Leslie* said...

Congrats, congrats! Sounds like you are doing well juggling two! I need to come down and see you; I'm sure Max looks so much different than he did at the hospital!

Heather said...

cute guys! congratulations on the new addition. what a handsome fella!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! He is ADORABLE!

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry said...

Misspelled my last comment! ; )
So cute! Congrats on Max!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

What a cute little guy! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

He is just so cute, I can't wait to hold him again!!

The Beckstroms said...

What a gorgeous family! Glad that Corinne could take care of you!