I love her costume! How adorable. She has the cutest little smile. Can't wait to see the new little one soon. Hope you're doing good. I'm feeling pretty saggy about now, so I know you must be by now.
i am just going to assume your little boy is here- i stopped by lorie's this month and she said you probably weren't going to last til the 15th- so congrats! can't wait to see the new addition :0)
8 comments:
Cute costume. I love the cute headband, she looks darling!
What a cute ladybug!
She is the cutest little ladybug. Way cute costume, which you probably made, you Martha Stewart craft woman you.
I saw lots of lady bugs this halloween and she is by far the cutest!! How you feeling, just about a month to go woo hoo!
You're getting so close to having another cute baby in your home!! I can't wait. Let me know when the arrival is, I want to come for a visit!!!
I love her costume! How adorable. She has the cutest little smile. Can't wait to see the new little one soon. Hope you're doing good. I'm feeling pretty saggy about now, so I know you must be by now.
i am just going to assume your little boy is here- i stopped by lorie's this month and she said you probably weren't going to last til the 15th- so congrats! can't wait to see the new addition :0)
Michelle,
Just wanted to let you know that my family blog is actually a different blog then the one you have listed. It's at
1LDSfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment