So jealous wish i was there. Looks like you had fun, how are you feeling, how was it traveling being pregnant? We need to get together sometime. You look so cute!
Hey Michelle, hope you are feeling great, you are getting so close! I will be in Utah Nov. 5 and some friends are having a baby shower for me, I don't know if you could make it, but it would be so fun to see you and catch up. you can send me an email and I can forward you the evite. have a great day! Lindsey lindselaine@yahoo.com
5 comments:
She is so so cute. What a fun trip, the beach is always a fabulous time!! You look great michelle!
So jealous wish i was there. Looks like you had fun, how are you feeling, how was it traveling being pregnant? We need to get together sometime. You look so cute!
Your trip looks like so much fun. Elle sure is cute! I hope you are feeling well, you are pretty far along now!
Michelle,
Just wanted you to know that I no longer use the blog you have listed for dave and I. The new address is 1LDSfamily.blogspot.com
You have such a cute family!
Hey Michelle, hope you are feeling great, you are getting so close! I will be in Utah Nov. 5 and some friends are having a baby shower for me, I don't know if you could make it, but it would be so fun to see you and catch up. you can send me an email and I can forward you the evite. have a great day!
Lindsey
lindselaine@yahoo.com
Post a Comment