I am SOOOO happy for you! When I just had my boy I felt bad for people that only had girls, then I had my girl and realized that it just doesn't get better than one of each!
Yay! That is such great news!! Congrats, we are due to close to each other. Glad things are going well for you! Can't wait to see pics of the little man.
8 comments:
How fun! I thinking having a girl fist is nice. Thanks for the invite by the way!
Jamie
I am SOOOO happy for you! When I just had my boy I felt bad for people that only had girls, then I had my girl and realized that it just doesn't get better than one of each!
Hooray!! I am so excited for you, I can't wait to meet him!
how cool! that is exciting.
I am so excited! How fun to have a boy! What are you going to name him?
How fun! I am excited for you guys, I am just five weeks behing you!
Yay! That is such great news!! Congrats, we are due to close to each other. Glad things are going well for you! Can't wait to see pics of the little man.
Congratulations! What great news. Boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment