We have decided to make our blog private. We would love for our family and friends to stay in touch with us! Please post your e-mail address so we can invite you to our blog. Thanks Spencer & Michelle
Hey Michelle! I just stumbled upon your blog from the Packers' - and I am glad I did so I can give you my email address to be invited. It is jennybay@gmail.com. I hope you guys are doing great!
I would love to be able to keep up to date on your fam! My e-mail address is andreabeckstrom@gmail.com Also, I wanted to invite you to a Matilda Jane Clothing trunk show that I am hosting on March 9th 6:30-9:30. They have darling girls clothes 12m and up and some women's clothing as well. I would love for you to come. Also, could you pass this on to Leslie and whoever else you think may want to come? If you decide to come, than e-mail me and I will send you my address.
13 comments:
please add my email- heatherlarson88@gmail.com
and this is your cousin Heather- Verne's youngest.
I'd love to be invited.
Julie
julieford14@yahoo.com
Hey, don't forget me! :) readingarmadillo@gmail.com
lindselaine@yahoo.com
Michelle,
Could you add my email:
shannonbaker_192@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Hey Michelle! I just stumbled upon your blog from the Packers' - and I am glad I did so I can give you my email address to be invited. It is jennybay@gmail.com. I hope you guys are doing great!
Ole Aunt LaVerne would love to be invited......
laverne@propeoplestaffing.com
you already have mine. . .
brittposey@yahoo.com
Of course, you have to add me! G. Posey--lmb1952@yahoo.com
We miss you guys. The new neighbors are nice but it's not the same.
charmaynepacker@gmail.com
emilyrcarlson@yahoo.com
Me too...I'm sure you have my email address :)
I would love to be able to keep up to date on your fam! My e-mail address is andreabeckstrom@gmail.com
Also, I wanted to invite you to a Matilda Jane Clothing trunk show that I am hosting on March 9th 6:30-9:30. They have darling girls clothes 12m and up and some women's clothing as well. I would love for you to come. Also, could you pass this on to Leslie and whoever else you think may want to come? If you decide to come, than e-mail me and I will send you my address.
Post a Comment