Oh, she is absolutely adorable! Happy Halloween!
She looks so happy and cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting
She is too cute!
Those photos are so adorable! What a little cutie! Elle still asks about baby Elle...and begs us for bike rides :)
She is such a beautiful baby, and I love her costume! Have you moved yet? I would love to see you, fill us in! Glad you are doing well.
Michelle,I felt bad that I didn't get a chance to visit with you at the reception! Your baby is absolutely beautiful! You need to come down and visit sometime! I'd love the chance to sit and catch up with you!Shannon
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, she is absolutely adorable! Happy Halloween!
She looks so happy and cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting
She is too cute!
Those photos are so adorable! What a little cutie! Elle still asks about baby Elle...and begs us for bike rides :)
She is such a beautiful baby, and I love her costume! Have you moved yet? I would love to see you, fill us in! Glad you are doing well.
Michelle,
I felt bad that I didn't get a chance to visit with you at the reception! Your baby is absolutely beautiful!
You need to come down and visit sometime! I'd love the chance to sit and catch up with you!
Shannon
Post a Comment