I love the pics! They're great. Elle is so incredibly photogenic and I can't believe she is smiling so big in these photos- it's adorable. We look forward to having you guys as neighbors...we'll be counting down the days!!!
Hi kids, Your mom gave me your link Spencer so I'm checking up on you guys...LOL Little Elle is growing up and she looks so happy in all her pictures. She is beautiful. Nice to see what your up to.
Nancy looks stunning! You Rees girls are so classy, your Mom did a great job raising such wonderful girls. You look beautiful too, of course, as you always do. I love the pictures and seeing your cute family celebrating such a wonderful event. I am sad we couldn't make it to the reception, so I'm glad you posted pics. Congratulations to Nanci and Philip!
I love the pictures! I wish we could have been there for the wedding. Nanci was a beautiful bride! What is that about being Bob and Stefs neighbor? Are you guys moving?
7 comments:
I love the pics! They're great. Elle is so incredibly photogenic and I can't believe she is smiling so big in these photos- it's adorable. We look forward to having you guys as neighbors...we'll be counting down the days!!!
Nanci looks beautiful! We're excited to see her when she comes to Arizona!
Julie
Hi kids, Your mom gave me your link Spencer so I'm checking up on you guys...LOL
Little Elle is growing up and she looks so happy in all her pictures. She is beautiful. Nice to see what your up to.
Thanks for posting- I love seeing what my favorite family is doing! Plus the picture of your little fabulous family of 3 is beautiful!
I love the picture of you holding Elle. Her smile is so dang cute! I miss you, call me.
Nancy looks stunning! You Rees girls are so classy, your Mom did a great job raising such wonderful girls. You look beautiful too, of course, as you always do. I love the pictures and seeing your cute family celebrating such a wonderful event. I am sad we couldn't make it to the reception, so I'm glad you posted pics. Congratulations to Nanci and Philip!
I love the pictures! I wish we could have been there for the wedding. Nanci was a beautiful bride! What is that about being Bob and Stefs neighbor? Are you guys moving?
Post a Comment