
We decided to not have the doctor tell us what we are having during the ultrasound. Instead she wrote it down on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. Christmas morning that was our first present we opened!! We are so excited to have another sweet little baby in our family. Cute little Elle and Max give the baby/my stomach hugs and kisses about ten times a day and Elle can't wait until "the doctor opens up my tummy to take the baby girl out"
9 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
What an awesome Christmas Present!! Congrats!! It is so exciting when the little ones get so involved right from the start!! Love it!!
All your kids have the same little profile! SO cute!!
Hooray! I'm excited for you! Congratulations!!!!
Yeah how exciting! When is she due? I am 26 weeks now so we must be close...
Yay congratulations how fun and exciting!!!!
a girl! Yay! I am so excited to have your blog address! maybe I had the wrong address?? I would always check it from andrea's and couldn't see it. So glad to be back in touch! I love LOVE you Michelle! So good to see your dad, and I am glad he gave you my note. :) I love and miss you! Your family is beautiful!
a girl! Yay! I am so excited to have your blog address! maybe I had the wrong address?? I would always check it from andrea's and couldn't see it. So glad to be back in touch! I love LOVE you Michelle! So good to see your dad, and I am glad he gave you my note. :) I love and miss you! Your family is beautiful!
i found your blog again and i guess i still have access... booya!
excited for that new baby!
Post a Comment