Girls are so much easier than boys! It won't be as bad as you think. Put her strait into panties, trust me it will go a lot faster, pull ups just confuse them. Kylie was trained in 4 days. Now Carter, that is a different story!
Good Luck! I loved potty training once caroline was excited about it. I loved how proud she was when she got the hang of. Sometimes I didn't know who was more proud, me or her. Your family is beautiful. Fun to see what you guys have been up to!
4 comments:
Wow.. looks like you are all set, very cute potty chart!! She will love that... if the m&ms don't work I think Oreos would do the job!
Love all the updates; cute, cute pictures! Good luck potty training, you are brave to try so young but, if she's ready she'll do great!
Girls are so much easier than boys! It won't be as bad as you think. Put her strait into panties, trust me it will go a lot faster, pull ups just confuse them. Kylie was trained in 4 days. Now Carter, that is a different story!
Good Luck! I loved potty training once caroline was excited about it. I loved how proud she was when she got the hang of. Sometimes I didn't know who was more proud, me or her. Your family is beautiful. Fun to see what you guys have been up to!
Post a Comment