I am so proud of you Michelle! You got Elle some silver shoes! Once you go silver you never go back!! Kinley even picked out her own silver flip flops (without my influence)! You can never be too young to wear silver!!
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter, Even if it was cold. Cute pictures of the cousins in their matching outfits!
I can't believe how much Max has grown! Cute pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so proud of you Michelle! You got Elle some silver shoes! Once you go silver you never go back!! Kinley even picked out her own silver flip flops (without my influence)! You can never be too young to wear silver!!
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter, Even if it was cold. Cute pictures of the cousins in their matching outfits!
I can't believe how much Max has grown! Cute pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment