We had a great birthday bash for Elle's second birthday! Anyone who knows Elle knows how much she looovess purses. She is usually carrying two or three around on her arm at a time... That was all the inspiration I needed to give her a pink and white purse themed birthday party!!!
What a darling party. I LOVE the cake, it looks like a lot of work! She sure is a cute girls girl! Hope the countdown to get the cast off is about done!!!
4 comments:
I can't believe that she is 2 already!! You are the cutest mom ever to throw such cute parties! Can I hire you out to throw some for my kids???
What a darling party. I LOVE the cake, it looks like a lot of work! She sure is a cute girls girl! Hope the countdown to get the cast off is about done!!!
How cute!! I love the theme and the colors. Everything looks absolutley perfectly put together!
Darling party Michelle! You do the cutest parties. Hope her arm is feeling better, that is so sad, but glad she enjoys her pink cast!
Post a Comment