Monday, May 18, 2009

We had so much fun in Arizona!

Elle and I met up with my Mom and Nanci in Arizona to tend Greg and Melissa's three darling children- while they went on a fabulous vacation to Costa Rica. We had so much fun! However, I must say it was exhausting with four little children under 3! But we loved spending time with those cute kids! You can see from the pics we did a lot of fun things with them! Elle was very comfortable with the kids, we love our cousins! We also had a great time with my cousin Julie and her two kids Josie and Evan. We spent one morning at the children's museum with them and swimming afterwards!

swimming in the pool

hanging out with cousins


playing at the splash park









celebrating Nash and Paige's birthday






the children's musuem

lots of cousins: Nash, Paige, Abbie, Elle, Josie, and Evan

3 comments:

Emily and Grant said...

Sounds like you had a great time visiting. I'm glad you were able to go w/ your mom and Nanci. I'll bet it was fun for Elle to see her cousins. Are Greg and Melissa planning to move back to Utah? I hope you're doing well. We need to get together sometime soon w/ the cousins.

Emily said...

Let me know when a good time is for you. I have school but I am doing it online, we really need to get together. We should make those bracelets, that would be fun! I miss you tons, we have lots to catch up on!

The Beckstroms said...

Just looking at the pics made me tired, but it looked like such a good time. Elle is such a little doll! Miss you guys!