Wow, what a fun party! Where are the pictures of you dancing?
Hey I was thinkin of you today when I found my FFH CD, the one we listened to everyday for a whole month... surprisingly I could still sing along a bit
I cracked up with the "dancing" Spencer. Looks like him and Adam dance the same with the arms and face! I want him to shake it up for us on Easter!
That was a such a fun night!~Annie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, what a fun party! Where are the pictures of you dancing?
Hey I was thinkin of you today when I found my FFH CD, the one we listened to everyday for a whole month... surprisingly I could still sing along a bit
I cracked up with the "dancing" Spencer. Looks like him and Adam dance the same with the arms and face! I want him to shake it up for us on Easter!
That was a such a fun night!
~Annie
Post a Comment