Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Elle has been up to lately:



She has learned how to take naps without being rocked to sleep...however she sometimes falls asleep sitting up!!


She has learned how to open all of the cupboards and drawers in the house!


She has learned how to really kick her legs in the swimming pool!



She LOVES to swim!

6 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Oh she is just so darling! I think it is so funny when they start getting int cabinets etc and mischief. Watch out mom and dad.....it only goes from q-tip to cocoa, baby powder, etc....fun!
Her swimming is coming along. Soon she'll give Michael Phelps a run for his gold medals! LOL she is so darn cute!

Sarah said...

Oh what a cutie pie! I absolutely love the pictures of her sleeping sitting up. That is too funny.

*Leslie* said...

I can't believe she can fall asleep sitting up in her crib like that - too funny!

The Beckstroms said...

She is darling. I love the sleeping pics! And what a good little swimmer!

Doug, Kalee, Jonah, Nora, and Gavin said...

The picture of her sleeping sitting up hilarious!

blonderunner said...

cute little froggie kick...love it!