Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things that Elle loves

She loves to bounce around in her jumper
She loves to take baths
She loves the backpack

And she loves her Daddy
(especially when he brings her home cute new puma outfits)

5 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

Hello Poseys!!! Oh how I have missed you. The girls were wondering what your cute fam was up to. We would love to come visit. Adam and I moved really close to you in Holladay. When are you moving? So many questions...I will call you. Elle is beautiful...belated, belated congrats!!!

Angela said...

Hello Michelle- I hope you don't mind me popping in, your Mom gave me the site! I just had to see your darling baby! She is so adorable!

Kerry said...

Michelle, your baby is adorable!! I can't get over how blue her eyes are!! What a gorgeous family you have! ; )

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the pink puma outfit, way to go Spencer!

Sarah said...

get outta town!! I love the background, I think I need it too!!!