I can't believe she loved it the first time. That is great!
Hey, I'm glad you started a blog. Your family is so cute and Elle is adorable! Congratulations!Angie
Michelle! I am so happy you started a blog, I have been wondering how you were and how it was being a cute little mom! Our blog is lindsandkev.blogspot.com
Cute new background, I am so proud of you :)
Your little baby is so cute, so is she wrapped around spencers finger yet. Congratulations on your baby i can't believe how big she is.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe she loved it the first time. That is great!
Hey, I'm glad you started a blog. Your family is so cute and Elle is adorable! Congratulations!
Angie
Michelle! I am so happy you started a blog, I have been wondering how you were and how it was being a cute little mom! Our blog is lindsandkev.blogspot.com
Cute new background, I am so proud of you :)
Your little baby is so cute, so is she wrapped around spencers finger yet. Congratulations on your baby i can't believe how big she is.
Post a Comment